SAMG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodZ || Official Topic

2 posters

Go down

BloodZ || Official Topic  Empty BloodZ || Official Topic

Post by Mr.Niko Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:54 pm

BloodZ || Official Topic  SkIch4c
============================================================================

GANG INFORMATIONS:

BloodZ Leader: Mr.Niko
BloodZ HQ Team: Mr.Niko, Ziga
Current Level: 1
Gangcolor: #FF0000
Motto: ''Hit 'em hard and Hit 'em fast''
Gang Base: Los Santos, Santa Maria Beach
Gang Created: 8.7.2016
Gang Tag: BloodZ>Name|Rank
Hangaround Tag: RedZ>Name
Alliances: Spring BreakerS

BloodZ || Official Topic  VjK9H2r

The Bloodz gang was invented at 1996. The patron of this ruthless gang was born in America and had much criminal problems. His dad was shot when he was 16 years old, and since then he swore that he would kill the murderer of his father, When that happened 2 years later, he stood up against people, and became a ruthless killer, he made friends and enemy's and with those friends he started the BloodZ, they are against Racism and they hate the CripZ, the West-side of SA. They have conflicts in weapon dealing and cold-blood killing, whenever they meet each other it end's up in a battlefield.

With the gang still growing they now cover certain parts over San Andreas where they breed new killer's and weapon dealer's, There ever lasting motto is: ''Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast''

The Beginning:

It started with a passionate and energetic kid nick-named Dope. He lived with his two parents in gang-ridden Compton, USA. It was a hard life, but his parents did the best they could to provide for him, especially his father. When he reached the age of 16 his dad was caught in the cross fire of a CripZ drive-by on a traitor from the ruthless gang. This scarred the little boy and filled him with the rage of a thousand iStars. However, he was a smart kid, he knew he wouldn't be able to retaliate until he was older and had help.

Realizing the emotional change in her son, she moved him out to San Andreas, in the hope he might forget about his father's killers. Upon arrival, as he was in the taxi coming from the LS airport, he witnessed a huge street fight with groups with many groups of people in different gang colors. When he saw this, he vowed to not lose his mother or anyone else he met to gang violence again. In order to protect himself, his family, and gain respect....He had to organize a family that would take shit from no one, protect and hang with each other, through life and death.

Reaching the age of 21, Dope and some close friends of his started the BloodZ. They moved to the East side of Los Santos, to avoid being wiped out by the large gangs before they grew. The BloodZ stand for much more than senseless killing however, they help any newcomers to LS so they have a chance of survival in the harsh streets. On one hot Los Santos evening, the BloodZ were partying in celebration of a new spot they acquired to chill and use as a base of operations. The gang organized here and was brought closer together when a couple drunk members of a small LS gang stalked the streets of East LS, and attempted to crash the BloodZ party. After a matter of 4 minutes, the small gang was wiped out. A BloodZ member by the name of ShakuR told Makaveli about a deal the gang had made with some Russians to be supplied with weapons that they could take advantage of.

Change of Plan:

On a misty, uncannily quiet Los Santos night, Dope decided to roam the streets. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he knew that something wasn't right. He had lost hold of much of his empire recently, he had gotten to relaxed thinking he was at the top. As he drove his Blood-Red Sultan, he got a bit drowsy and wandered into CripZ territory. After a CripZ lieutenant noticed the car with Dope alone in it, he saw opportunity to prove himself. He instantly devised a plan to gain fame among his CripZ. He gathered ten other members and the noticed Dope started driving in circles around their block. He ordered his thugs to set up roadblocks before Dope circled back around. The drowsy Dope drove right into the trap...After he was captured, The CripZ lieutenant ordered one of his men to tie Dope to his bed and get a video camera...The next day there was a giant CripZ viewing party; all thugs who claimed the color blue would not miss a gang-rape video of the BloodZ leader. After this lost, the BloodZ rage rekindled their burning passion to fight their way to the top, and stay there. Out of a select few, there was one person distinguished to be the leader of the BloodZ; an intelligent and capable Makaveli was chosen among his peers to replace Marwin. After a few weeks under his management, the BloodZ quickly regained their former respect and sent the CripZ into hiding. However, it was just the beginning...
Hey breed new killer's and weapon dealer's, There ever lasting motto is: ''Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast''

It was a regular day for our leader Mr.Niko. He was just chilling in bar after a fight in the street's with our rivals CripZ. He was always fearless to cops but cops had their eye on him every god damn second. He couldn't do anything in the street's anymore without cops looking at him. So one day he meet some new friends in the Ten green bottles Cafe and from that day everything has change. They were a fearless group and they called them self Young BloodZ. And then there was founded even more players who was interested in the gang. So the gang Young BloodZ had even more ''members'' and then they all decided they will revive The BloodZ. The BloodZ are back and they will run The street's of los santos. They are fearless drug,gun dealers and they will not let anyone to stand in their way.

BloodZ || Official Topic  PZjxFw6

We are the Bloodz, the fear of the East side, everyone coming in our hood will be facing death, We work as a team and never leave a brother behind. We deal in Guns and Houserob every place possible.

BloodZ || Official Topic  9U3h52r

Level 5: [ Leader]

- Mr.Niko    

Level 4: [ Vice Leader ]

- Ziga

Level 3: [ Headquarters ]

- Pato

Level 2: [ Thugs ] (Experienced Members/Respected)

- N/A

Level 2: [ Gangsta Killa Bloods]

- Mato

Level 1:  [ Roller'z ]

- N/A

Level 0: [ Dealer's ]

- Style
- Makaveli

Total Members: 6
Active Members: 6
In-Active Members: 0 *

BloodZ || Official Topic  LXVlZfl

30.000.000 $

BloodZ || Official Topic  DTPWIr8

BloodZ || Official Topic  QcftEpn

''Constantly failing to these rules will end up in being Demoted/Kicked''

BloodZ || Official Topic  JlbZMed

N/A

BloodZ || Official Topic  AbAvear

https://samgrpg.board-directory.net/t25-bloodz-media-archive#27

BloodZ || Official Topic  O9INslL

#1 Personal Information.

#Name:
#Ingame Name:
#Age:
#Nationality:
#Capability to talk english (1-10):

#2 In-Game information.

#How long do you play on SAMG:RPG?:
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?:

#3 Gang and random questions.

#What made you want to join BloodZ?:
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:

Answer the following as good as you can:

#: What is Roleplay?
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?:
#: Tell us something about yourself:

Application Answers and Banners:

Accepted ~ Decent application with good efforts put in, also took part in gang activities, helped us a lot. Also you've proved us, you're mature and loyal enough to be a part of the family. Hereby, we decided to invite you officially onto our organization.

Pending ~ Good application, but not the best. We don't know enough about this applicant, so it's like a consideration and on waiting list after which a result will be given in shortly depending on your efforts made in to make in.

Under Review ~ Not seen around much, but looks promising and a good application. The main reason can be even mainly for your maturity / general behavior isn't that good or for your inactivity / loyalty we would like to see more from you. Thus, the application will be under consideration and will be looked shorty, small mistakes can lead to a deny easily.

Denied ~ Not enough efforts shown in-game or in your application. Therefore we don't think you would be good enough and fit with us on our family, a poor application overall with lacking at most of our requirements and standards.

Blacklisted ~ We believe you will never fit on our organization and addition of you would be a bad reputation / risky which can even harm our business.

BloodZ || Official Topic  LlVBQML

~ OPEN ~

Regards BloodZ Leader

Last edited by Mr.Niko on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr.Niko
Mr.Niko

Back to top Go down

BloodZ || Official Topic  Empty Re: BloodZ || Official Topic

Post by xXSaiFXx Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 pm

#1 Personal Information.

#Name:Saif
#Ingame Name:SubMeOff
#Age:15
#Nationality:Tunisian
#Capability to talk english (1-10):8.5

#2 In-Game information.

#How long do you play on SAMG:RPG?: one week
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:None
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?:i am almost good at everything especially driving.

#What made you want to join BloodZ?:Well i am not in any clan so i think i should join one and i'm sure we will get levels so fast.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:I will be loyal and i will try to help as much as i can.

#: What is Roleplay?Is Acting like real life cops Arrests Criminals do crimes Civilians works...
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?:''Hit 'em hard and Hit 'em fast''And i can get from this motto that BllodZ RP is to Kill and to Steal Money.
#: Tell us something about yourself:Well.I am Saif and i love playi school and i got punished many times and the punish is getting kicked out from school for like one week for beating other students for asslicking other boyz thinks get punished is so bad but for me it's a heaven.I Love football alot and i dunno how portugal won vs france ofc luck was in their favor.I love PES 2016 and i Hate FIFA Alot because it pisses me off.
I love MTA Alot and the only thing i care about is earning Money. The End.

xXSaiFXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Niko Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:37 am

xXSaiFXx wrote:#1 Personal Information.

#Name:Saif
#Ingame Name:SubMeOff
#Age:15
#Nationality:Tunisian
#Capability to talk english (1-10):8.5

#2 In-Game information.

#How long do you play on SAMG:RPG?: one week
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:None
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?:i am almost good at everything especially driving.

#What made you want to join BloodZ?:Well i am not in any clan so i think i should join one and i'm sure we will get levels so fast.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:I will be loyal and i will try to help as much as i can.

#: What is Roleplay?Is Acting like real life cops Arrests Criminals do crimes Civilians works...
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?:''Hit 'em hard and Hit 'em fast''And i can get from this motto that BllodZ RP is to Kill and to Steal Money.
#: Tell us something about yourself:Well.I am Saif and i love playi school and i got punished many times and the punish is getting kicked out from school for like one week for beating other students for asslicking other boyz thinks get punished is so bad but for me it's a heaven.I Love football alot and i dunno how portugal won vs france ofc luck was in their favor.I love PES 2016 and i Hate FIFA Alot because it pisses me off.
I love MTA Alot and the only thing i care about is earning Money. The End.

Apply on old forums./
Mr.Niko
Mr.Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum